The Food Forum Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most disgusting thing you have ever tasted

3 posters

Go down

Most disgusting thing you have ever tasted Empty Most disgusting thing you have ever tasted

Post by Thatguy Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:25 am

I'll go with a wasabi covered peanut. I was at a flea market, and I thought I tried a free sample because I'd never tasted wasabi. It was like the dead carcass of a skunk, soaked with gasoline and on fire.
Thatguy
Thatguy

Back to top Go down

Most disgusting thing you have ever tasted Empty Re: Most disgusting thing you have ever tasted

Post by sidewayd Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:35 am

My sister once gave me these little bead things and told me they were candy. I put them in my mouth and started chewing them when they started foaming. Turns out that they were bath beads and she laughed her ass off at me. That shit really burned my mouth and throat too.

sidewayd

Back to top Go down

Most disgusting thing you have ever tasted Empty Re: Most disgusting thing you have ever tasted

Post by SolidLink Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:38 am

Probally a shit taco, Im serious I literally shit onto a taco shell and ate it. It was sick as fuck, But I got 110 bucks. Very Happy

Edit : My bad I miss typed it because I really had to piss

Last edited by SolidLink on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
SolidLink
SolidLink

https://ffmilitia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatguy Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:47 am

Some people go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far for money... $25? I could ge at least $100 for that!
Thatguy
Thatguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:55 pm

SolidLink wrote:Probally a shit taco, Im serious I literally shit onto a taco shell and ate it. It was sick as fuck, But I got 110 bucks. Very Happy

Edit : My bad I miss typed it because I really had to piss

I would do it for $110.

The worst thing I have ever eaten was beets.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.pbc-productions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum